Resultat 1 till 4 av 4

Ämne: NEED HELP

NEED HELP

Hejsan, har ett litet problem, har ett USB minne och jag har en mapp som är skyddad med ett lösenord, nu har jag glömt lösenordet och måste ha en lösning för att knäcka lösenordet, undrar om det finns nåt program eller nåt, tack för hjälpen.

Vilket program använde du när du skyddade mappen?
    "Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

CruzerLock 2

What can I do if I can't remember my password?

Answer
    If you have lost or misplaced your password and can’t log into the archive, you can use the password recovery feature to recover your password.

Enter any user name and password in the Enter Login Information dialog. Take the option to recover your password. Enter the answer to the password recovery challenge question in the Password Recovery dialog box and click OK. You user name and password is displayed.
    klipp och klistrat från
    http://encryptx.custhelp.com/cgi-bin...YWdlPTI*&p_li=

Question
    What do I do if I forgot both my password and the answer to my hint question?

Answer
    There is no "back door" to a CruzerLock 2 archive. I you cannot remember the answer to your hint question, you will not be able to recover your user name and password. Your data will remain secure and protected.

To start over, you can delete the SecurDataStor folder on your Cruzer flash drive and then re-install the CruzerLock 2 software. By double-clicking the CruzerLock2.exe file you can create a new user name, password, hint question and answer for a new CruzerLock 2 archive.

Taggar för det här ämnet

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •  
stöd oss
ComHit.net är en ideell sidan som drivs helt utan reklamintäkter, detta för att du som användare ska slippa all störande reklam och diskutera de saker du är intresserad av.
Skulle man däremot känna att man vill donera en slant för att hjälpa ComHit.net att bli bättre är ni välkomna att donera via länken nedan.

https://www.paypal.me/comhit/
Följ oss