Sidan 2 av 2 FörstaFörsta 12
Resultat 11 till 13 av 13

Ämne: Hur länge...

Re: St*pst*p hex

Citat Ursprungligen postat av tonu
    Vet någon varför man ej kommer in där?
    Kanske uppdaterar filerna

Läste detta på en sida.. de va ingen trevlig läsning om den nu är sann...

The Operational keys are sent to all the subscriber cards over the air in a message called an EMM (Entitlement Management Message).
    This EMM contains the new Operation Keys to be used next. Obviously hackers are not allowed to log these new Operation Keys being sent, so again these operational keys in the EMM are encrypted using RSA.

However there is an important difference between EMM and ECM. Where ECM are sent simultaneously to all cards, EMM are sent separately to every card in turn. An EMM contains an Address of a specific card (known as UA or SA), and an encrypted operational key.
    The operational key is encrypted in RSA using a Master Key. This Master Key in conax is key10, and every single card has it's own unique Master Key 10, so a card can only decrypt the EMM addressed specifically to that card.
    In other words every EMM contains different encrypted data that can only be decoded by the card it is meant for.
    This means that Conax can choose which cards it want's to update with the new key 20 or 21, and which cards it no longer wants to update - like when the subscription expires for example, or a card is reported stolen or lost.
    The idea behind all this is that if hackers extract the MK10 from a card, and then publish that key and UA, all Conax needs to do is find the compromised key and address, then stop updating that card and all peoples copies that use the same key. This is the reason why Master Keys are kept secret amongst small groups of hackers. What was not considered at the time these systems were invented, is that people would have such a thing as the internet, where the current Operational keys can be published to many people very quickly, even if the change every day or more often.
    Det är inte det vi läser som gör oss lärda utan det vi kommer ihåg!

http://aktivist.se/fullbanner.jpg

Detta är inget nytt!! Texten är välskriven och beskriver basis i krypteringen samt vad som händer i kortet.
    /klas

--------------------------------------------------------
    ComHit!: The ultimate place for FREETV lovers

Liknande ämnen

1. Nu var det länge sen
    Av Tias i forum Viasat
    Svar: 3
    Senaste inlägg: 2009-01-15, 12:46
  2. Hur länge ser vi TV 3
    Av karl48 i forum Viasat
    Svar: 7
    Senaste inlägg: 2004-11-07, 18:08
  3. Hur länge?
    Av nicko1 i forum Viasat
    Svar: 7
    Senaste inlägg: 2004-09-09, 11:44
  4. TV3 - Hur länge?
    Av Slugger i forum Viasat
    Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2004-04-22, 17:36
  5. Hur länge ska....
    Av eriks i forum Canal Digital
    Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2004-02-16, 18:29

Taggar för det här ämnet

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •  
stöd oss
ComHit.net är en ideell sidan som drivs helt utan reklamintäkter, detta för att du som användare ska slippa all störande reklam och diskutera de saker du är intresserad av.
Skulle man däremot känna att man vill donera en slant för att hjälpa ComHit.net att bli bättre är ni välkomna att donera via länken nedan.

https://www.paypal.me/comhit/
Följ oss